1 cup diced sweet onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1Tbsp. canola oil or EVO
2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
2 (4.5 oz.) cans chopped green chilies, drained
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, cubed and softened
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded pepper jack cheese
Optional: 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
8 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
1. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat - 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add spinach and green chilies - saute 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
3. Stir in chicken and next 3 ingredients, and cook, stirring constantly - 5 minutes or until cheeses melted.
4. Cool filling and place in Ziploc bag to freeze.
1. Completely thaw filling bag.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken filling down center of each tortilla.
4. Roll up tortilla and place rolled tortillas - seam sides down in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
5. Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.