- 18 oz. pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen peppers and onions stir fry mixture, thawed (I used a Costco vegetable mix, which is why it is so weird)
- 2 cups chunky pasta sauce
- 2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine meatballs, pepper and onion mixture and pasta sauce in 2 quart glass baking dish and stir well to combine. Top with cheeses. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted. Serves 6
Defrost. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place meatball and vegetable mixture in a casserole dish. Top with cheese mixture. Bake uncovered for approx. 45 minutes.